Wednesday, June 27, 2007
No support from my doctor
I just got out of the hospital last night. I am so sick of all of this I wish my HG would end. I am tired of puking. Worst of all, I have no support from my ob. At first I tried to overlook them. But they act like I do this purposely. I mean if I could eat I would. I dream about food. I am thinking about changing obs. I should have went to a high risk ob to begin with. I have a high risk condition that needs medical attention. My doctor acts like I have magic pills that cure it. They help with the symptoms but they don't completely stop the nausea or vomiting. I love my baby and for anyone to even suggest I would put it in danger just pisses me off. I have a child already, I had HG with her. I survived it and I had to have ivs all the time. That's how I did it. I wish someone would understand how hard this is. I cant believe my own doctor isn't on my side. I am glad I have Randy without him I don't know what I would do. I know he is scared most of the time, but he is always strong for me. Only five more weeks to go I can do it. Screw my ob if I feel like my child is in danger or I am I am going to ER. My insurance pays for it. I cant believe they told me not to go for dehydration anymore. Keystones can hurt the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment